Today we announce the launch of PlaybookIQ, offering a unique combination of small business CRM, plus process best practices. Much more powerful than general-purpose contact managers and address books, PlaybookIQ is built from the ground up for sales teams. Simply stated: PlaybookIQ shows you what was last said to a contact and automatically schedules what needs to happen next.
With PlaybookIQ, sales teams:
- Implement consistent and repeatable sales processes with Playbooks.
- Keep a complete record of all contact touchpoints with Contact Management, including automatic creation of comments with each step completed.
- See upcoming activities on the shared Calendar.
- See what needs to be done today on the Dashboard.
- Gain insight into progress and make sure nothing gets dropped with real-time Reports.
- Control who can do what with permissions management.
- Record contact data to your needs with custom fields.
- Collaborate among multiple users with flexible task assignment
- Include the whole team with affordable pricing.
Initial response and feedback from early users has been promising and very positive. With new features being released every couple of days, we are excited about this product launch and look forward to continued feedback.
To find out more about this new small business CRM and sales team collaboration software, visit these links.
- PlaybookIQ.com – the product site.
- PlaybookIQ.com/tour – a quick overview of the product and small business CRM features.
- AboutPlaybookiq.com – the product blog that includes videos of new features as they become available.
- PlaybookIQ.com/signup – your free, 30-day trial.
You can email comments or questions to email@example.com.